* Performed as a soloist (and had an utter blast) with the Cranky Cabaret in January!
* Featured soloist for On the Spot—an improv + cabaret blend of a show—in March.
* Competed in the finals for the Long Island City (LIC) One Act Festival at the Secret Theatre summer session in Game Over?!. Written by Matthew Silver. Directed by Sarah Chichester. Starring Matthew Dean Wood and myself!
* Contributed to a staged reading of a brilliant period piece called Suffer A Witch in October. Directed by Samantha Turlington. Starring other amazing peeps (big cast).
* Featured in Investigation Discovery’s A Crime to Remember, episode Mother’s Little Helper, aired in March.
* Booked my first stand-in position for an upcoming FX show.
* Contributed to a handful of independent film shoots as a production associate/assistant.
* Back in voice lessons with an amazing new teachers in NYC, Amanda Flynn and Melissa Dye, for a few months.
* Took a multi-week beginners improv course at the PIT (People’s Improv Theatre), and had a great time with it!
* Participated in several stage combat classes — unarmed, rapier & knife — with Jared Kirby’s NYC Film & Stage Combat.